Affordable monthly plans
Create the life you want with the plans that match your needs
Satellite for emails
and basic internet browsing
Starter Plan for Light Tv and basic internet browsing
Solid entry plan with noticeably more data
Perfect for households with multiple devices
Get the most from your high speed internet service
NOTE: The Installation fee is payable on the first invoice and Monthly fee is on the original day of install of every month.
*Fixed Wireless Broadband has a great success rate close to the Download and Upload speeds, Fibre connected to our towers insures speeds are stable.
No Excess Data charges slows to 1.5Mbps or call us for a top up,
We are Local and we WILL match Prices and Data downloads comparable to our service. Give me a call and i will create a custom deal for you.
Standard Install fees
No Contract $660.00
12 Month Contract $440.00
24 Months Contract $330.00
Non Standard and Custom jobs, Quote Only.
Call us for a FREE site evaluation and quote for your internet needs.
From $99 per month
From 15 Mbps Download
15 Mbps Upload
Custom install as Quote
P-P links as per requirements
Up To 36Month Contract
Speed Variations, RemoteISP has a 30 day guarantee. If there is a problem we will fix it.
The “actual” speed that a customer will experience while using the Internet depends upon a variety of conditions, many of which are beyond the control of an ISP such as RemoteISP. These conditions include:
- Performance of a customer’s computer, including its age, processing capability, its operating system, the number of applications running simultaneously, and the presence of any adware and viruses.
- Type of connection between a customer’s computer and our equipment. For example, wireless connections may be slower than direct connections into a router or modem. Wireless connections also may be subject to greater fluctuations, interference and congestion. RemoteISP does not recommend wireless modem connections for use with its higher speed tiers as many wireless connections do not perform at the speeds delivered by these tiers.
- The distance packets travel (round trip time of packets) between a customer’s computer and its final destination on the Internet, including the number and quality of the networks of various operators in the transmission path. The Internet is a “network of networks.” A customer’s connection may traverse the networks of multiple providers before reaching its destination, and the limitations of those networks will most likely affect the overall speed of that Internet connection.
- Congestion or high usage levels at the website or destination. If a large number of visitors are accessing a site or particular destination at the same time, your connection will be affected if the site or destination does not have sufficient capacity to serve all of the visitors efficiently.
- Gating of speeds or access by the website or destination. In order to control traffic or performance, many websites limit the speeds at which a visitor can download from their site. Those limitations will carry through to a customer’s connection.
- The performance of the cable modem you have installed. Modem performance may degrade over time, and certain modems are not capable of handling higher speeds.
- This is the reason that RemoteISP, like all other ISPs, advertises speeds as “up to” a particular level, and does not guarantee them.